This summer and beyond, we hope you keep enjoying the outdoors, sharing the trail, and treasuring these special spaces! With that in mind, check out this updated #RecreateResponsibly guide so you can continue to help make getting outdoors awesome—for you and for fellow adventurers!
• Know before you go. Check the status of the place you want to visit for closures, fire restrictions, and weather.
• Plan and prepare. Reservations and permits may be required. Make sure you have the gear you need and a back-up plan.
• Build an inclusive outdoors. Be an active part of making the outdoors safe and welcoming for all identities and abilities.
• Respect others. There is space for everyone and countless outdoor activities. Be kind to all who use the outdoors and nature differently.
• Leave no trace. Respect the land, water, wildlife, and Native communities. Follow the seven Leave No Trace principles.
• Make it better. We all have a responsibility to sustain the places we love. Volunteer, donate, and advocate for the outdoors.
And stay tuned for more tips and ideas from the @recreate.responsibly Coalition!
TAGS: Things to Do in Cape May NJ, Bed and Breakfast Cape May, Romantic Bed and Breakfast, Cape May B&B, Cape May Hotels, Luxury Hotel Suites, Boutique Bed and Breakfast, Cape May Hotels, Cape May Bed and Breakfast