Please share our post and help spread the word!
Commenting, liking and tagging helps too!
Wings & Things Arts and Craft Festival in 3 days – Sat., June 26!
– Live Music by Les DeRose 12-4pm
– Wings and other goodies from Josie Kelly’s Public House and refreshing treats from Rita’s Water Ice
– Beer and Wine
– Face Painter 11am-2pm
– ATTENTION STAR WARS FANS….. The 501st Legion: Northeast Remnant will be here from 11am-1pm for photo ops, mingling and using the force!
Any “guest” rebels will be characters from the local Devaron Base-Rebel Legion New Jersey. Plus, dress up as your favorite Character from Star Wars and receive Half Price Admission.
This event is both family and pet-friendly so put it on your “must do” list!
Children (ages 3-12): $10
Children (ages 2 and under): FREE
Members of the Aviation Museum are FREE
You could win some great prizes too…
– Round Trip Flight tickets ($500 each) from Spirit Airlines
– $25 to Burger King
– $10 to Cape May Wicker
– 2 Passes to Adventure Aquarium in Camden
– Giraffe Encounter at the Cape May County Park/Zoo
– 1 Hour Surrey Rental from Cape Island Bikes
– Flying Fish Studio Free Shirt Tokens (2)
– Beach Tag Pendant from Henry’s Cape May
– 1 Round of Golf for 4 at Sunset Beach
– Naval Air Station Wildwood Aviation Museum Basket
– Gift Certificate to the Karas Group of restaurants
-Gift Certificate to Muddy Paws
-Gift Certificate for a free pizza at PizzaHut
-Car wash at T&A
Don’t miss this event…. it’s going to be lit!
Mud Hen Brewery Wildwood Nj and Cape Harbor Marine are our sponsors!
TAGS: Things to Do in Cape May NJ, Bed and Breakfast Cape May, Romantic Bed and Breakfast, Cape May B&B, Cape May Hotels, Luxury Hotel Suites, Boutique Bed and Breakfast, Cape May Hotels, Cape May Bed and Breakfast